|This article is about a/an episode in Kamen Rider Stronger.|
|Goodbye! The Glorious Seven Riders!|
|Kamen Rider Stronger, Episode 39|
|Air date December 27, 1975|
|Written by Masaru Igami|
|Directed by Minoru Yamada & Shotaro Ishinomori|
Appearance! Riders 1, 2!!
All Together! Seven Kamen Riders!!
Riders 1, 2 and Stronger continue their fight against Marshal Machine, Commander Jishaku and Armored Knight. Riders 1 and Stronger defeat Armored Knight and Jishaku and help 2 defeat Marshal Machine. Marshal Machine tells Riders 1, 2 and Stronger not to kill the others and him because Riderman and V3 are their hostages now. But for a surprise, Riderman and V3 were free and arrived to the battlefield with X and Amazon.
Delza Army General shoots bombs to the riders and the villains escape. They heard a voice saying them suddenly that Tachibana is held hostage of Delza. They found Tachibana and Marshal Machine revived some monsters Stronger killed before and the riders fought and defeated the monsters. Stronger kills Marshal Machine with his Electro-Kick and the other riders kill all the monsters, Jishaku and Armored Knight.
Tachibana told the riders that the fight isn't yet over as the leader is still alive and the riders headed to the mountain to destroy Delza once and for all. The riders got inside the body of the leader and destroyed his brain in result of killing him and saving the world from Delza.
- Shigeru Jo (城 茂 Jō Shigeru?): Shigeru Araki (荒木 茂 Araki Shigeru?)
- Tachibana Tobei (立花 藤兵衛 Tachibana Tōbee?): Akiji Kobayashi (小林昭二 Kobayashi Akiji?)
- Takeshi Hongo (本郷 猛 Hongō Takeshi?): Hiroshi Fujioka (藤岡 弘 Fujioka Hiroshi?)
- Hayato Ichimonji (一文字 隼人 Ichimonji Hayato?): Takeshi Sasaki (佐々木 剛 Sasaki Takeshi?)
- Shiro Kazami (風見 志郎 Kazami Shirō?): Hiroshi Miyauchi (宮内 洋 Miyauchi Hiroshi?)
- Joji Yuki (結城 丈二 Yūki Jōji?): Takehisa Yamaguchi (山口 豪久 Yamaguchi Takehisa?)
- Keisuke Jin (神 敬介 Jin Keisuke?): Ryo Hayami (速水 亮 Hayami Ryō?)
- Daisuke Yamamoto (山本 大介 Yamamoto Daisuke?): Toru Okazaki (岡崎 徹 Okazaki Tōru?)
- Marshal Machine (マシーン大元帥 Mashīn Dai Gensui?): Osamu Ichikawa (市川 治 Ichikawa Osamu?)
- Commander Jishaku (磁石団長 Jishaku Danchō?): Ritsuo Sawa (沢 りつお Sawa Ritsuo?)
- Armored Knight (ヨロイ騎士 Yoroi Kishi?): Michihiro Ikemizu (池水 通洋 Ikemizu Michihiro?)
- Great Leader of Delza Army, Delza Army General (デルザー軍団大首領, 岩石大首領 Deruzā Gundan Daishuryō, Ganseki Daishuryō?, Voice): Goro Naya (納谷 悟朗 Naya Gorō?)
- This episode aired on TBS the same day episode 35 of Himitsu Sentai Gorenger, Ep. 35: Big Strange Black Bird! Condoler War Bomber Fleet, aired on NET.
- This episode was to be the finale of the Kamen Rider Series until Shotaro Ishinomori created Kamen Rider (Skyrider) several years later due to popular demand by the viewing audience.
Kamen Rider Stronger Volume 4 features episodes 34-39.